Thursday, April 7, 2011

A new beginning

I am very excited about this upcoming quarter and the visions that may come from it. I was unfortunately not able to work on anything during the break but am coming strong for this week before the class starts. I have already created a schedule of events for the rest of the quarter to follow and make sure everything gets done on time.

With this schedule I am hoping I can have all of my models completely done this week so I can begin the sculpting process as well as the texture process. Instead of last quarter where I felt somewhat confused and reckless with my own timing, this go around I have made patches of schedules that help me choose which models to work on for a certain length of time.


I will also have the pitch ready before the class starts tomorrow so I can begin working as soon as I can. Plus, I now have a computer with the proper programs at my disposal within my living arrangements!



No comments:

Post a Comment