Thursday, March 24, 2011

More Models

Wow. This has been an adventure. Anyways- there are a few more stills of the project in the models section of the blog.

I feel most of my attention this quarter was dealt with my Portfolio I class but I do plan on working with this project during my break to make up any extra effort I may have lost. I can say that I do have everything created- now I am making the extra models that I feel will really sell this creation.

Next quarter I would like to have the models(mainly the extra ones) done before the first class. Then I can really sink my teeth into Mudbox and push these models to the farthest they can go. Texturing of course will be implemented as the same time, then I can work on the importing of objects and the lighting of the world.

Until next quarter, I shall see you then with an update of models and a plethora of awesome rendered stills.

No comments:

Post a Comment